AdmissionsAdmissions procedures for new students
Download Application Here
Students are admitted throughout the school year on a rolling basis.
The general process for enrollment is as follows:
1. Request and read information packet (click here)
2. Tour the school and meet with the Admissions Coordinator
3. Attend an information morning or evening
4. Read the parent handbook
5. Request an application (click here) or download one here (pdf file)
6. Submit application with $50 non-refundable fee per child
7. Interview with class teacher
8. Child meets with class teacher and may visit the classroom
9. Meet with Development Director to discuss opportunities and expectations for parent involvement
10. School accepts or declines to accept student
11. Receive acceptance letter along with registration papers and Financial Commitment form.
12. Submit registration papers with $165 fee per family, Financial Commitment form, including Parent Financial Commitment adjustment request, if applicable (See Financial Commitment Page with Forms)
13. Attend a Parent Financial Commitment meeting
14. Submit Financial Commitment Agreement and Volunteer forms.
15. Receive and read book on Waldorf education.
Upcoming Enrollment Events
Windows into Waldorf Education, Spring 2013
This series of information events is designed to showcase the work of our brilliant faculty. This is a great opportunity to meet the faculty and find out what inspires them to do this work. Please join us to learn more about our school and our teachers.
8:30 am to 2:30 pm
Featuring the talented Speciality Teachers at Pleasant Ridge. Lunch & Childcare will be provided.
Fee: $25 Vegetarian Lunch: $10
Please RSVP for the events by calling (608) 637-7828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.